We work closely with merchants across the Visa network worldwide to ensure the necessary security controls are in place to pre-empt and reduce incidences of fraud. Visa’s CyberSource platform offers an ideal solution for merchants, consisting of a comprehensive portfolio of services designed to simplify and automate payment operations, streamline fraud management processes and increase payment security.
Visa has introduced new security capabilities available to Visa clients. These capabilities add to existing protections and include:
Our innovative, user-friendly solutions include:
- CyberSource Enterprise Fraud Management system – a multilayered fraud management solution that operates across multiple channels to monitor accounts, authenticate payments and detect potential fraud by tracking device fingerprints, IP addresses, email addressed and rapid login attempts, in addition to hundreds of other potential indicators of fraudulent activity. Easy to use and complete with 24/7 support, this innovative end-to-end system streamlines operations and enables merchant to be more agile with scalable, flexible controls. The system includes a decision manager, reporting and rules suggestion engine.
- CyberSource Token Management Service – allows different tokens to coexist in a single payment environment for the ultimate in customer convenience without compromising on security while also providing merchants with deep customer insight for the creation of effective loyalty and marketing programs.
- Visa eCommerce Threat Disruption – A proprietary solution that proactively scans the front-end of eCommerce websites for payment data skimming malware, significantly reducing exposure of customer and payment data.
- Visa Payment Threat Intelligence – Actionable and timely cyber intelligence reports and analysis plus educational materials to help mitigate cybercrime threats, account compromises and fraud.
- Visa also applies PCI DSS and encryption of transaction information between financial institutions and Visa's network to protect both merchants and consumers against counterfeit card transactions.
Contact your Visa representative for more information on how ‘Visa’s got you covered’ and the latest payment security services to help merchants prevent and disrupt payment fraud.